barrytown18

For Sale: M-500 amp, C-1 preamp, and TX-11 tuner

I can't figure out how to post pics, but I'm selling my Carver gear and I'd like to see it go to a Carver fanatic rather than some schmo on Ebay. M-500 amp and TX-11 tuner both in silver with rack handles and a C-1 in anthracite with rack handles. All in original excellent working condition, would be great for someone who can upgrade internals. The C-1 does have a paint chip on the balance knob. I'm thinking $700 for all, or can separate, but I'd rather see them go as a set. I should be able to e-mail pics if you reply.  Cheers 

• Thank You 2

Hello barrytown18, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help, or enable as the case may be. :D 

You won't be able to post pictures until you have 6 reputation points. When I posted this message, you were at 2.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif.d2caeed42cb7cdf6011b96919c2e7170.gif

8 hours ago, Maddmaster said:

I see OCCD has hit L T again. ? 

I have a single M500 (refreshed). Need to get a second, so the first one is not lonely. ?.  Unlike @trav0810, who is busy running through every brand/model ever made. ?

• Haha 3

Stickers