Carverfest 2019

If any of you guys plan to attend this years fest they finally have this years pricing figured out. Call Watershed and speak to Veronica as Chris no longer works there. I placed our deposit on Watershed 10 today

• Thank You 1

On 5/15/2019 at 3:47 PM, Daddyjt said:

Here’s the thread over on Carveraudio to help figure out what’s available - looks like there is a bit of discord surrounding the process...

http://carveraudio.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=171&t=20241

Every time Watershed changes/loses help our process suffers. Victoria is the new girl in charge of reservations this year. It took a little while, maybe 10 minutes but she got me registered at a great price. Painless!! and the best audio Fest going.

ray

• 4 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, loner_t said:

Originally - @kve777, @dennismiller55, @BarryG, @HappyTrails(a couple of days), @dcl and myself were planning to be there, with anyone else interested in a place to sleep. @zumbini is interested in going, but my timing is horrible.  

If there is space for me for maybe 3 nights let me know please.

2 hours ago, oldtexasdog said:

If there is space for me for maybe 3 nights let me know please.

I do not know who will take over WS5 this year. I hope a CS member does.

I hope to join the cool kids in WS5, but I have to go to NY, NY for a week in September (family visit with favorite Aunt and mates from Oz.)  Not sure of the timing yet, but I'll try to be there if possible.

I'm not attending this year myself. 5 is a great way to go if you can get at least four or five people willing to split the cost. 

This year would be a great opportunity for some newcomers to attend. I think there are going to be a few open cabins.