We have identified a problem with the site going down intermittently - a service ticket is open with the Host Company. Thank you for your patience. ×
00cbirdw

Find a good home for my gear

Posted (edited)

Hey all, I know it's been FOREVER since I've been on the site........I guess that's what having a 3 year old and 1 year old twins will do to you (ALL boys no less)!!!!  Anyways, with all 3 kids being in daycare (daycare cost is DOUBLE my damn mortgage) and a slew of other life 'obstacles' that have come up, I'm drumming up all my possibilities to keep my family above water ?.  So I'm resorting to selling off all of my Carver gear and Sunfire subs.  I haven't been remotely in-touch with anything audio (let alone Carver) related in years so I'm not quite sure what fair prices would be for everything:

*  TFM-45 (refurb by Greg/Nahash5150) - has the blue LED mod and painted needles.

*  TFM-45 (refurb by James/Retriever) - has a slight turn off thump/power spike which just needs to be fixed with the resistors per repair TFM-45-6 in the repair manual.  I have the resistors and they would be included.  This one also has the blue LED mod and painted needles.

*  2 - A500x's (1 has been gone thru by Gene C's audio repair guy in Phoenix AZ, the other is still stock) - both have a blue LED mod and painted needles.

*  Sunfire Solitaire 12" subwoofer (has the signal sensing issue where it will auto shutoff if a strong signal isn't present)

*  Sunfire TrueSub Super Jr. *SOLD*

*  Sunfire True Subwoofer EQ 10 Solitaire *SOLD*

So like I said, I have no idea what fair prices for this gear would be, but I'm open to offers/advice for pricing.  Just figured I'd give everyone here a crack at things before I try other channels for selling them.  I can get more pics/info if anyone would like them.

Cheers ?

Casey

20150117_133253.jpg

CAM00363.jpg

20141030213404212.jpg

CAM00123.jpg

Edited by 00cbirdw
  • Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1

Congrats on the sale.  Sorry to hear about your predicament.  Hopefully things will get better soon.

• Thank You 4

Stickers

On 8/14/2019 at 2:05 PM, 00cbirdw said:

So I'm resorting to selling off all of my Carver gear and Sunfire subs. 

Fingers-crossed for you to get back to a better place  so you can restart the OCCD engines. ?

• Thank You 5

Stickers

Bump.  Also adding this listing to the "Novice's Gear" thread as well.

• Thank You 1

30 minutes ago, kingman said:

Casey, price them accordingly. It's easier for someone to make an offer if they know what you are looking for.

I would, but I honestly don't know what fair prices would be. Any input from you guys that are up to date on current carver prices would really be appreciated.