New music you’d like to share.

Daddyjt

Bill Frisell, Harmony, released Oct 4, 2019. "Getting your hands on a new Bill Frisell CD is a bit like unboxing a gift from a good friend with great taste. So what do we have here? Something intriguing, as it turns out, yet again..." You can read the full review here.

• Thank You 3

Eric Gales, The Bookends was released on Feb 8, 2019.  "There are certain albums, as well as the artists who create them, that are so outstanding musically, you can’t help but jump up and down when you hear them. The Bookends by Eric Gales, out February 8, via Provogue/Mascot Label Group and produced by Matt Wallace, is one such album." You can read the rest of the review here.

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1

Last night I watched the latest Criminal Minds Episode titled Saturday and heard this song. I liked it so much that I added it to my iTunes library! It's by the group, Far Lands, and the song is Hearts Like A Knife.

• Thank You 4

Songs from the Bardo (2019) Laurie Anderson, the Chronos Quartet.

A fantastic minimalist artist who hasn't been very active since her Husband (Lou Reed) died, in collaboration with the Chronos quartet.  Mostly spoken language and minimalist stories describing concepts from the  Tibetan book of the dead

Edited by RichP714
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

Apocalypse & Chill is the sixth studio album by the Dutch symphonic metal band Delain. It was released on February 7, 2020 via Napalm Records

• Thank You 2
  • Love this! 1