New music you’d like to share.

Daddyjt

31 minutes ago, Turbo said:

Would you guys stop?!? Lol! 

You're costing me a fortune!

The Turbinator :D

There's a lot of great new stuff out there. I hear folks say there hasn't been good new music since <insert formative decade here> all the time. 

If y'all can be patient, the CDs will make it to the dollar bin at the used cd stores in a few months, or you can sign up for Amazon Music HD for $13-16US/month

32 minutes ago, Brian_at_HHH said:

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Turbo said:

I love it too!

But my wife wants to kill me!!

I somehow think this is only one of many reasons!

I've found the secret to a happy marriage is that I can run faster, scared, than she can mad!  ?

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 2

Stretching "new release" to "release much lesser known", hopefully "new" to enjoy. Perhaps you are, like my wife, a fan of the drummer Peter Edward Baker.?

Edited by dcl
SP
  • Thank You 3
  • That Rocks 2

Ben Howard - Black Flies

give it a bit more than a few moments; it starts slow and builds to an almost anthem (probably right around 'so here we are!"  great story, very emotionally connected tune.  "baby you were the ocean, when I was just a stone......."

• Thank You 2
  • Love this! 1

1 hour ago, Charlie said:

Four 80 East  " Four On The Floor"  from the album Four On The Floor released June 2019

Thanks Charlie. I love their work, and this one had gotten past me!

• Thank You 1

January 9, 2019: Rock & Roll Hall of Fame member and world-renowned Nashville-based keyboardist Reese Wynans announces his first-ever solo album Sweet Release, a collection of songs honoring a paramount selection of blues-rock legends. The long anticipated album comes following a career that’s spanned over 50 years and literally hundreds of historical collaborations. Sweet Release also serves as Joe Bonamassa’s inaugural credit as a producer. Bonamassa has long been a fan of Wynans’ work, urging him to create a solo album and championing the project as producer.

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 2

The North Mississippi Allstars, Up And Rolling was released October 4, 2019 with a little help from:

Mavis Staples - vocals on What You Gonna Do?, Jason Isbell - vocals and guitar on Mean Old World, Cedric Burnside - vocals and guitar on Out on the Road and Take My Hand, Precious Lord, Tierinii Jackson and Tikyra Jackson (of Southern Avenue) - vocals on What You Gonna Do?, Living Free and Drunk Outdoors, Duane Betts - guitar on Mean Old World, and Otha Turner - vocals on Otha’s Bye Bye Baby.

• Thank You 1