Nahash5150

**MIGRATION UPDATES **

30 minutes ago, Nahash5150 said:

I'm multitasking like crazy...I'm going crazy...I need a drink.

I net you are.

Take a breather, and go have that drink.  We will all be just fine.  You've earned it, and then some!

Tell any whiners to talk to me, and ill happily tell them how much they should be cheering you on, or take a long walk off a short pier.

• Thank You 1

Well, cool--I haven't check in for a while and stopped by out of curiosity.  I see you're up and running on XenForo 👍👍, and your hosting company is actually almost local to me (about 50 miles away).   Looks good!

• Thank You 1

Congrats and many thanks, Greg!  (Looking forward to getting my A-760x back home!)

• Thank You 1

Thanks for the updated site --- I'm looking forward to browsing and getting the "feel" of the new site/format/and info!   Reese (in Santa Fe New Mexico)

I have to say that the responsiveness seems a lot better than before - at least for me.  Hitting the emoticons button on the mobile view used to shut down my input, and make me close the page.  Not sure if it's just me, but I'll take it and give credit to Greg.  Thanks!  

• Thank You 1

7 minutes ago, Nahash5150 said:

I never heard of that problem before...but I'm glad it's better!

It wasn't bad at first,, but it just kept getting slower.  It's fast and crisp, now - at least to me.

(Hashy searches through pages and pages of code...what the hell is wrong? Where the hell is it? Takes a final shot and it's right on...)

The aspx links are fixed! Who do you think you are I am yo! :D

(my hero)

Ehem...please report any errors or strangeness. As far as I can tell, everything is back to normal except the asp.net pages like our Manuals Database.

Thank you!

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 3

Stickers

Thank you for truly a great work.

Site's working good here in the Philippines..

..I'm missing that Go To Unread tab though..  :DUntitled.jpg.8ad7f06e9fef8876744803da1a64d06a.jpg

• Thank You 1

20 minutes ago, Nahash5150 said:

Those pages are gone - they will never work again. The manual database has to be rebuilt.

is this something a novice could do or is a special skill set required just thinking out loud would like to contribute 

1 minute ago, 4RUNNER said:

is this something a novice could do or is a special skill set required just thinking out loud would like to contribute 

You have to know how to build a database, understand how to use FTP, and have some knowledge of html and cms - to start.

Stickers