HappyTrails

Selling some Schitt

Couple pieces of Schitt to sell. 

I am offering up here before I list elsewhere.  Both are good Schitts, just no longer need either as I have replaced with an all in one DAC/Headphone/Steaming device to suit the new space / system setup. (Denon)

I've owned both pieces of Schitt for just over a year and no issues with either

1) Vali 2 Headphone amp, with both stock tube as well as a green label German valve D I got from Kevin.  New sells for $149, priced at $120 with both tubes and the piece of Schitt

2) Modi with Multibit DAC.  New sells for $249, priced at $200 for this Schitt

I am willing to trade for a low end Ipad, I strictly want to use as control for the Denon

I will cover shipping for each in the ContUS.  

Sad thing is, if I sell this Schitt I will no longer own Schitt, unless I buy more Schitt in the future.

IMG_20191025_063139368.jpg

IMG_20191025_062955789.jpg

IMG_20191025_062944544.jpg

Edited by HappyTrails
  • Thank You 1
  • Haha 3

Thanks for the offer!  I will have to pass on these piece of Schitt, since I purchased a piece of Schitt (Modi Multibit) from OTD and I am currently using it.  I don't use headphones so I have no need of that piece of Schitt.  Good luck on the sale of your Schitt...........grin

• Haha 2

Stickers

Sold to Maytag.

The transfer of Schitt will soon commence.

I may have to in the near future buy some other piece of Schitt to include into my system, as this wipes my Schitt off my current.  And honestly I've really enjoyed owning Schitt and my conversations about Schitt just wouldnt be the same with the hole left after Schitt exits ones system.

• Haha 1

Looks like you guys need to get your Schiit together, as it were... :D

Edited by Turbo
  • Thank You 1
  • Haha 2