• Community Admin

@staticvar, @Steven Dean Jackson loved your old avatar (the dog)...

I have to ask, why the new account?  Are the feds after you?  (LoL ? ).

Seriously, welcome back.  The site is much improved..., there are plans to do more that @Nahash5150 has on his roadmap.  @RichP714 is back contributing, and while I don't consider myself an old-timer, I remember you from before your hiatus.

just a head's up, Greg @Nahash5150 is migrating the site over to a new host, and I think Linux (over Windows)…, at this very moment.  A few things might not make it over, like posts during the transition and testing..., nothing critical is getting posted for a few days.

Welcome Back!

• Thank You 1

20 hours ago, trav0810 said:

Hey Steve!!! How the hell are ya? Haven't seen you around these parts in quite some time.

Travis, how are you? I'll need some time get used to the site. TTYS.

6 hours ago, AndrewJohn said:

@staticvar, @Steven Dean Jackson loved your old avatar (the dog)...

I have to ask, why the new account?  Are the feds after you?  (LoL ? ).

Seriously, welcome back.  The site is much improved..., there are plans to do more that @Nahash5150 has on his roadmap.  @RichP714 is back contributing, and while I don't consider myself an old-timer, I remember you from before your hiatus.

just a head's up, Greg @Nahash5150 is migrating the site over to a new host, and I think Linux (over Windows)…, at this very moment.  A few things might not make it over, like posts during the transition and testing..., nothing critical is getting posted for a few days.

Welcome Back!

Thanks. I had difficulty getting on the site with my old account so a fresh start. I'll set up my Avatar later.