Migration complete - please resume normal use ×
Sk1Bum

Kollaboration Karma: BillD C-1

Daddyjt & I have a Kollaboration Karma. I've donated a very nice, very clean C-1, and Mark is donating a BillD upgrade. This is a no-frills BillD upgrade, however, if the winner wants all the bells and whistles, Mark will do those for the cost of parts. 

The winning number will be selected by a RNG, but I don't have a date yet. Mark just got the C-1 on his bench Tuesday. If you're interested, pick a number between 1-100, and either Mark or myself will keep y'all updated on the progress of the upgrade.

I respectfully ask that this stays in the C! family. Should the winner no longer have use or need, please pay it forward to another member.

Good luck y'all.

image1.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image2.jpeg

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 9

I'm in with 67.

If I get lucky enough to win I'll give the one I'm working on to my niece.

• Thank You 3

Super Karma !  

A great way to get into OCCD for someone.

I have more C-1's than I will ever use, so not in.

(will this thread make it over to the new migrated site? - hope so - or we'll have a new term..., "ghost karma."  LoL)

?

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 1

Stickers

What a great Karma offering!  I feel selfish throwing my hat in on this one since I currently have a C1 at Mark's awaiting the BillD treatment, but why not give every kid a BillD C1?  My daughter has one, so why not my son too?   I'm in with 46.

-PhilDent

• Thank You 2

I roll my eyes. It seems that I spend money on all kinds of equipment that I don't totally care for in the end. NOW, I need a decent pre, so, yess, how about --------------------------------------------99? ---------------------------------------In please.

• Thank You 1

Great Karma.

I'm out as I have a BillD for sale ....

• Thank You 2

Stickers

Not in - I already have the fruits of Mark's amazing talents on a C1, which makes this an amazing karma.  Kudo's to both of you for such generosity.  ?

• Thank You 1

A most generous offering. I’ve got a couple C-1s and a couple C-5s so I’ll pass but someone is going to be a very happy camper. Best of Luck to all and thanks to Dick & Mark.

• Thank You 1

Stickers