Migration complete - please resume normal use ×
Sign in to follow this  
chris german

Wanted Carver ALS MKIV Crossover

Hello everyone,

I am looking for one or three ALS MKIV crossovers or the faceplate. I have two Platinum MKIV in oak, two Silver MKIII in oak two Silver MKIII in black and one black Silver MKIV. I will make from one of the black MKIII Silver a MKIV Silver and perhaps the same with the oak Silver. The crossover is not the problem, only the faceplates. It would be nice if someone have one or three faceplates and would ship them to Germany!

MKIV.JPG

• Thank You 1

Hmmm, that's a hard thing to find, I think.  There might be someone here that has parted a pair out.  

Another would be to have a saved search running on Ebay.   Some rare occasions, parts like this pop up there.

Good luck on your quest!

• Thank You 1

Stickers

Have you thought about getting some fabricated?  Some of the people on this site have done that for faceplates of some of the Carver gear.  Might be a little pricey but you may be able to sell the leftovers.  Just a thought..........grin 

• Thank You 1

Hi Dadvw,

this would be my last option. Last year I built a little tube amp. Drilling the holes in the aluminium is no problem. But original is original......DSC05723.JPG

DSC05704.JPG

• That Rocks 3