Daddyjt

Instant karma - Tool Fear Inoculum mp3 download code

Congrats Barry!  I'll end up buying the CD anyway. I wish I could find a good place to download albums in WAV or FLAC.  It seems that everything is now about streaming.

3 hours ago, PhilDent said:

Congrats Barry!  I'll end up buying the CD anyway. I wish I could find a good place to download albums in WAV or FLAC.  It seems that everything is now about streaming.

I feel guilty posting this link Tim, and I bear no responsibility for what comes of it...

I have been buying all my new music here - SO MANY 96/24 (and a lot of 192/24 as well) selections, and very reasonable prices. I bought this very same Tool album in 96/24 for $17... you choose your format - FLAC, ALAC, WAV, etc...

https://www.hdtracks.com/

Thanks Mark,

I have bought several albums from this site, but after doing A/B testing between Redbook and hi rez I don't think it's worth the extra money.  I'd rather pay $10ish dollars for Redbook than $20ish for "hi-rez"

Took me a while to get the address right, I could not make out some of the digits, did a guess!  The ‘.it’ looked like ‘jt’ , finally got it downloaded, will listen tonight!

• Thank You 1