Sign in to follow this  
dennismiller55

Ken and Dennis meet in Concord, NH

I always look for an opportunity to meet up in person with my forum buddies.  I am visiting my sister-in-law in Concord, NH and made arrangements with Ken (compwaco) to get together today.  We have been able to do this a couple of times over the last few years.  Today we met for lunch were we discussed the forum (gossip), equipment, and family.  I also brought with me a rebuilt MXR-130 that Ken was interested in.  It was a lot of fun and big win all the way around.  Thanks Ken.  I look forward to the next time.

• Thank You 3
  • That Rocks 6

Stickers

I had a great time. I don't get out very often these days so it is nice to sit and chat. The MXR is going to one of my grand daughters and I'm sure she will be very pleased.  I too, look forward to next time.

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 5

Stickers

16 hours ago, dennismiller55 said:

I always look for an opportunity to meet up in person with my forum buddies.  […]

Nothing better than connecting face-to-face with folks met here on The Carver Site.

I have met @Ar9Jim, @zumbini, @xavionics, @danowood, @Retriever that way over the years. 

Wish I was still traveling up to the north east, you guys are on my list of folks to meet, just like so many others in all places.

• Thank You 3

Stickers