Nahash5150

Get Well Kingman!

Wishing Wayne “Kingman” all my best and only positive thoughts on his quick recovery . He’s become a great friend since meeting him at 2018 Carverfest,  and has always been there for me with support and help with my journey  with my Carver and Sunfire audio gear. 
Most important is the friendship and positive influence for me with guidance with all factors of my life’s Dailey journey. 
His strength and fight against this threat  To his health has been so inspirational  that it’s so humbling of my Dailey accomplishment. Speedy recovery, and As Greg said you are loved by many sooo many .

Stickers

Best of luck Wayne.

Debated posting  this I was taken to U of M from work on the 11 th for Heart Attack. Had stint proceedure for blocked artery doin fine but tired as crap.

Edited by Retriever
  • Thank You 1
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, Retriever said:

Best of luck Wayne.

Debated posting  this I was taken to U of M from work on the 11 th for Heart Attack. Had stint proceedure for blocked artery doin fine but tired as crap.

Sorry to read this James. Godspeed on your recovery!

Stickers

10 hours ago, Retriever said:

Best of luck Wayne.

Glad you got in to U of M, for this lifesaver!   Best Wishes for a Speedy recovery, James.

BTW

Anyone have an update on Kingman?

Stickers

49 minutes ago, danowood said:

Indeed get well soon Wayne.  Been in and out of hospitals for 32 days out of last 45.  Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Good grief, man!  YOU get well or stay well, as the case may be, too!!!!

• Thank You 1

Stickers

Thanks to all, just got out hospital for 4th time.  Finley a good cardiologist got me on the right path for recover.  Was in hospital for 7 days.  They drained 55 lbs of water off me.  Thats 7 gals of water.  Feeling much better.  Now to get A fib under control.  

• Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 1

Welcome home, @danowood!  Glad to hear you finally got together with a doc to get you back on track.  We've definitely missed you around here.  Good luck with getting the remaining issues squared away.  😀

• Thank You 2

Stickers