This unit has been hiding in the back of my closet for about 3 years now and I've decided not to do anything with it;  I scored a 4000t for an extremely low price so I decided to go in that direction.  The preamp shows very good with only minor scratches; it's been in a shop sometime in it's life because of a sticker on the bottom.

Rules are simple: Pick a number from 1 to 100 and I'll pick a winner on Sunday Jan12 at noon time.  Good Luck!!!

C4000.01.jpg

C4000.02.jpg

C4000.03.jpg

• Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 2

I have one in anthracite so I am out. Thanks again Charlie for the great karma! I agree with what Dennis Miller said......grin

• Thank You 1

Stickers

Beautiful unit, champagne karma, super act of generosity. 

Thank you Charlie. I've got a 4000t, so not in.

Good luck to all.  Karma-returns are in your future, Charley.

Edited by AndrewJohn
  • Thank You 2

Stickers

giphy.gif?cid=790b76117d99a9f194b363a285

Thank you again for another awesome karma Charlie. Outstanding. That's a gorgeous C-4000 too. Not in, as I have a 4000t that was a previous karma from you. (Thanks again for the 4000t).

• Thank You 2

Wow, nice karma.  I have trouble reading my anthracite unit, so would love to have on of these.  In with 84 (my last golf score).

• Thank You 1

Charlie,

Wow!  Another great Karma.  Put me in with number 70 as this would make a nice addition to my Carver C500 amp.

Thanks, Bill

• Thank You 1

I can read the lettering. Silver is definitely more user friendly than anthracite. 

Thanks for the wonderful Karma.

I would like 80 please.

• Thank You 1

Stickers

Good Afternoon everyone; we have ran the random number generator and according to it @kve777 is our recipient.  Give it up for Kevin and if you would PM me an addy, I'll have this out in the next few days... =D=

Random.jpg

• Thank You 4
  • That Rocks 4