Sign in to follow this  
Dadvw

WTB - Integra 50.5 receiver

I am looking for a replacement without buying a new one if someone has a good used one for sale. It was original in my house when I purchased it 3 years ago, but it’s on its last leg. If you have an an existing 3-zone receiver that you use recommend it to me. I don’t have to have an Integra, just a 3-zone receiver......grin

• Thank You 1

Stickers

Did you find anything? Were you looking for something that will do 3 zones audio and TV? The reason I ask is I have a Denon 2808CI I am not using and would let it go cheap. If interested you might Google it first to make certain it will fit your needs.

• Thank You 1

9 hours ago, oldtexasdog said:

Did you find anything? Were you looking for something that will do 3 zones audio and TV? The reason I ask is I have a Denon 2808CI I am not using and would let it go cheap. If interested you might Google it first to make certain it will fit your needs.

Thank you OTD!!!!!! I am researching it now to see if it works. I will let you know as soon as I can.

Stickers

OTD, the receiver will do 3 zones but it doesn’t have networking capability. I need both to make it work. I appreciate the offer to sell it........grin

Stickers

Sign in to follow this