Find results in...

Our Friend Kingman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is with a very heavy heart that I pass along this update on our friend Kingman.  I know that many of you have been concerned and have been praying for Wayne as he has been battling lung cancer. 

It gives me great sorrow to inform you all that Wayne passed away today at 4pm.   Rest In Peace dearest friend and Member of our precious community.

Rarely post here. However, this is God’s sunrise this morning in Anderson, Wayne’s home town.  Happy Birthday Kingman. You made us proud!    

Posted Images

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother, Charlie. It seems as though 2020 has been unkind to a few of us already. I lost my mother as well. She passed on the first.

glad to hear you got to see wayne this year at the fest, I didn't even think he was going this past year, otherwise I would have made an attempt to get out there and see him.

It seems as though Wayne's story is a far too common one. Worked all his life so that he would be able to enjoy his retirement, and no sooner than that had begun,  he was stricken with this horrible disease. It's heartbreaking. 

Edited by trav0810
  • Thank You 1
  • Sad 2

Prayers to Wayne and his friends and family.. Wishing Wayne a peaceful passing from here as starts his next journey. Wayne, an  example of a great soul who will surly be promoted.. This isn't the end for Wayne, no way.. Enjoy the ride brother!

• Thank You 2
  • Sad 1

My prayers go out to him!  It is a difficult time.  I will always remember him at Carverfest, the day the speakers came alive was one of the fine remembrances.  I pray that the pain is kept minimal through this difficult period!

May love and peace be with you and your family Wayne!

barry

Edited by BarryG
  • Sad 1

All passing are sad. Some hurt far more than others.  I only knew Wayne from postings, here, but somehow, his passing really cuts deeply.  

RIW, Wayne, the world is a better place for you having been in it.

7 minutes ago, PhilDent said:

Has the family expressed any wishes? Flowers? Donations made to a specific charity?

I am not sure yet.  Funeral arrangements will be made in the morning.  I will post details as soon as they are available.

• Thank You 6

I haven't logged in here in quite a long time, but after hearing of Wayne's passing, I just wanted to post my sincere and deepest condolences for his loss. He was a peace of a gentleman in every sense of the word. God Bless his friends and family.