sea

Our Friend Kingman

Praying!  Very nice person and steady Clemson fan. I had to double read because Clemson lost and he was needled for his Clemson pride. Wayne is a very good friend.

• Sad 1

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother, Charlie. It seems as though 2020 has been unkind to a few of us already. I lost my mother as well. She passed on the first.

glad to hear you got to see wayne this year at the fest, I didn't even think he was going this past year, otherwise I would have made an attempt to get out there and see him.

It seems as though Wayne's story is a far too common one. Worked all his life so that he would be able to enjoy his retirement, and no sooner than that had begun,  he was stricken with this horrible disease. It's heartbreaking. 

Edited by trav0810
  • Thank You 1
  • Sad 2

Prayers to Wayne and his friends and family.. Wishing Wayne a peaceful passing from here as starts his next journey. Wayne, an  example of a great soul who will surly be promoted.. This isn't the end for Wayne, no way.. Enjoy the ride brother!

• Thank You 2
  • Sad 1

Stickers

My prayers go out to him!  It is a difficult time.  I will always remember him at Carverfest, the day the speakers came alive was one of the fine remembrances.  I pray that the pain is kept minimal through this difficult period!

May love and peace be with you and your family Wayne!

barry

Edited by BarryG
  • Sad 1

Wayne is one of the first friends I made here at TCS. 

We shared enjoyment of Maggies and Carver gear together.

Thanks for your wonderful friendship, Wayne.

I'm hoping for a miracle.

• Thank You 1

All passing are sad. Some hurt far more than others.  I only knew Wayne from postings, here, but somehow, his passing really cuts deeply.  

RIW, Wayne, the world is a better place for you having been in it.

Stickers

7 minutes ago, PhilDent said:

Has the family expressed any wishes? Flowers? Donations made to a specific charity?

Please keep us posted 

Stickers

7 minutes ago, PhilDent said:

Has the family expressed any wishes? Flowers? Donations made to a specific charity?

I am not sure yet.  Funeral arrangements will be made in the morning.  I will post details as soon as they are available.

• Thank You 6

I haven't logged in here in quite a long time, but after hearing of Wayne's passing, I just wanted to post my sincere and deepest condolences for his loss. He was a peace of a gentleman in every sense of the word. God Bless his friends and family.