As long as life endures.

When we've been there ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun,
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we'd first begun.

• Thank You 2
  • Love this! 2

15 hours ago, Nahash5150 said:

It gives me great sorrow to inform you all that Wayne passed away today at 4pm.

Rest In Peace dearest friend and Member of our precious community.

Sad news. One of the good ones. My privilege to have known him. 😥

RIP

Edited by SteveK

Wayne’s funeral services are being handled by Sandifer Funeral home in Westminister S.C.  Visitation is 1PM on Sunday followed by a service at 2:30PM.   Here is a link to the obituary.

https://www.sandiferfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Robert-Wayne-King?obId=10577522#/obituaryInfo

If you would like to send a card to Tammy, the address is below:

Tammy Baumgarner

317 Freedom Trail Rd

West Union, SC. 29696

RIP Wayne.  You will be missed.

Ed

• Thank You 7
  • Love this! 1

Rarely post here. However, this is God’s sunrise this morning in Anderson, Wayne’s home town. 

Happy Birthday Kingman. You made us proud!

F11F32A1-16F3-49F9-9D92-0FAFCB78E741.jpeg

• Thank You 4
  • Love this! 7

Pulled this up out of my Kingman archives. Kingman with his sister going way, way back.

76AD2E81-ED58-4A4B-B85C-815072B90F18.jpeg

• Thank You 5
  • That Rocks 1
  • Love this! 1

I sent the family flowers that will be delivered to his service. I signed the card from me and the Carversite.

• Thank You 6
  • Love this! 3

50 minutes ago, PhilDent said:

I sent the family flowers that will be delivered to his service. I signed the card from me and the Carversite.

Thank you!

On 1/15/2020 at 3:51 PM, Nahash5150 said:

It gives me great sorrow to inform you all that Wayne passed away today at 4pm.

Rest In Peace dearest friend and Member of our precious community.

So sad to hear, he now has final peace with no suffering. 

I was sorry to hear about Wayne’s passing. I considered him one of my Carverfest friends and will miss him. He will be remembered by his booming laugh and great attitude. My thoughts go out to his family and friends. 

I'll miss you bud. Watching football with you at the Fests was one of my great pleasures.

That was a very nice Gesture of sending the flowers to the Service,  The Lost of such a Great and positive friend really hit me hard.  I met him at the 2018 Carverfest and when I went into his Bungalow and saw his Sunfire Classic tube pre amp and system, I Said “ That’s what I want, That preamp and system looks and sound incredible”. When I first reached out the Sunfire line and pre amp, he was always so positive and mostly patience with me and all my questions, then as time went on we talked regularly. When he told me about when he found out about his Lung Cancer, I was very concerned but told him My mother had lung cancer and beat it. I said it wouldn’t be easy, But with his such positive attitude, and how he sounded when we spoke,   I Was certain he would beat it also. Though I knew how sick he was, I was blindsided due to fact when we talked last he sounded really good.At time I could hear it in his voice and would “ you sound tired” and it was usually just after kemp treatment, other than those times he usually sounded good.  It scared the hell out me when he went with pneumonia, then I heard he was released and it was so good to hear he was out of the hospital. What hit me really hard was that when he wanted to talk he would text” Do you have a few minutes” and I would alway call him right back. But the last time, he reached out to me asking if I had a few moments and I was playing golf with my sound, and I responded with that and I’ll touch base as soon as I’m off the course, But I was never able to get him on the phone after that text, and hit me hard. I miss his conversations and him so very much, we spoke of everything and he was always curious what my latest Sunfire purchased was, as he told me, it always made him smile. I believe it was of how crazy I would get with me tracking down the Sunfire’s amps. I do a lot driving going to my job sites which takes about an hour, so it became a habit when I got into car that I would reach out and see how he was and we talk the whole way when he was feeling good. My father passed away from Lung Cancer, So I would call him during my driving time also. It still hits me Dailey when I jump into the Car and I see his name on my favorites list, I find it hard right now to take his name off the phone. I still like to think of him now when I see his name. truly miss and will miss his positive influence and guidance for me when I always reach out for his advice and thoughts on whatever craziness was going on in my life . He would always calm me down and guide me in the right direction.

As with all of the people whom knew Wayne, I will truly miss him.

David

• Thank You 1
  • Love this! 3

Stickers

I just logged in here and saw this. Wayne was one of the first people to help me with my Carver Audio journey.

He was very kind to me.

RIP my friend

• Thank You 2