sea

Kingman's Collection

When Wayne was facing the inevitability of his condition, he asked me if I would liquidate his extensive holdings of Phase Linear, Carver, Carver Research and Sunfire equipment.  I agreed to do this for him.  Most of the proceeds will go to his Granddaughters.  All of his equipment is in good to excellent condition.  Many of you know how particular he was about his audio gear. 

All of it has been transported to my house and I will soon start to sell.  There are probably close to 150 pieces not counting misc things like parts and remotes.

The highlights are:

2 Lightstar Reference 1 Amps

2 Lightstar Direct Preamps with Remotes

TFM-75

TFM-35

TFM-42

TFM-45

TFM-55

TFM-55x

Phase Linear Dual 500 Series Two Amp

2 Carver C19 Preamps

Carver PT2400 Amp

Phase Linear Turntable

Phase Linear CD Player

Sunfire 400x7

Sunfire Tube Pre (Remote but no Phono)

Sunfire 300x2

Sunfire CRM2 Speakers

Sunfire CRM2 Speaker Stands

6 Sunfire Subs (Various Models)

6 other Phase Linear Amps

3 Carver Cubes

Please let me via PM if you might be interested in any of these pieces.  There are many other items.  PM about an item that is not listed.  Chances are he had one.

Ed

• Thank You 5

I want to say a few words about this.  I have had one respected member respond to me with some hesitation to pursue or negotiate for these items.  Let me assure you Wayne would expect a reasonable negotiation.  As many of you know he was a fearless negotiator.  I am using eBay and other sources as starting prices.  I am certainly expecting some give and take.

• Thank You 10

1 hour ago, Packratt said:

Watching for posted prices

I am not planning at this point to publish a list or prices.  If there is a particular item you are interested please message me.

On 2/1/2020 at 10:23 AM, sea said:

When Wayne was facing the inevitability of his condition, he asked me if I would liquidate his extensive holdings of Phase Linear, Carver, Carver Research and Sunfire equipment.  I agreed to do this for him.  Most of the proceeds will go to his Granddaughters.  All of his equipment is in good to excellent condition.  Many of you know how particular he was about his audio gear. 

All of it has been transported to my house and I will soon start to sell.  There are probably close to 150 pieces not counting misc things like parts and remotes.

The highlights are:

2 Lightstar Reference 1 Amps

2 Lightstar Direct Preamps with Remotes

TFM-75 (Sold)

TFM-35

TFM-42

TFM-45 (Sold)

TFM-55 (Sold)

TFM-55x

Phase Linear Dual 500 Series Two Amp (Sold)

2 Carver C19 Preamps ((Both Sold)

Carver PT2400 Amp

Phase Linear Turntable (Sold)

Phase Linear CD Player (Sold)

Sunfire 400x7

Sunfire Tube Pre (Remote but no Phono)

Sunfire 300x2

Sunfire CRM2 Speakers

Sunfire CRM2 Speaker Stands

6 Sunfire Subs (Various Models)

6 other Phase Linear Amps

3 Carver Cubes

Please let me via PM if you might be interested in any of these pieces.  There are many other items.  PM about an item that is not listed.  Chances are he had one.

Ed

Note the  above items that have sold.

Edited by sea
  • Thank You 2