Reservation Discussion

sea

The contact person and procedures for this year's reservations are currently under discussion and should be finalized in the next week or so.  We would hope to have a listing of Cabins here very similar to what we have had in the past.  In the meantime, if it is your intent to attend this year in the same Cabin as last year you can go ahead and speak up.  

I have been notified by Ray that he and Mike are calling dibs on Cabin 12 since it was not occupied last year.

Edited by sea

23 minutes ago, BrianT said:

As I missed CF2019, I would love to make it to CF2020

What are the dates ?

Brian

September 9 to September 24.  We hope to see you!

I'd like to test the waters for interest in Cabin 5. Apparently it was empty last year(correct me if I'm wrong). There are three bedrooms(I'm interested in upstairs left) and six bunks plus a futon in the basement. Theoretically, I'd like to see the cost split four ways, each bedroom is 1/4 the full price, the bunks cover the last 1/4. Once I have a full price for the full two weeks and, say, just a week, 9/12 to 9/19, plus a reasonable head count, I can calculate the exact cost of a room or a bunk. 

So if you don't want to commit to a whole cabin, maybe a bunk will do nicely. Whose interested?

Just a quick update.  I have spoken to the Watershed owners again.  We are continuing to work out details and should be able to communicate specifics next week.

On 2/3/2020 at 7:50 PM, kve777 said:

I'd like to test the waters for interest in Cabin 5. Apparently it was empty last year(correct me if I'm wrong). There are three bedrooms(I'm interested in upstairs left) and six bunks plus a futon in the basement. Theoretically, I'd like to see the cost split four ways, each bedroom is 1/4 the full price, the bunks cover the last 1/4. Once I have a full price for the full two weeks and, say, just a week, 9/12 to 9/19, plus a reasonable head count, I can calculate the exact cost of a room or a bunk. 

So if you don't want to commit to a whole cabin, maybe a bunk will do nicely. Whose interested?

I believe I would be interested in a bunk for a few days.:-k

• The title was changed to Reservation Discussion
  • This topic was pinned and unpinned
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

I just posted a new topic called Reservation List.  This is a locked thread that I will update as people express interest or make reservation.  Keep posting to this topic and I will update the locked thread.

I am still waiting to hear back from the cabin owners concerning reservation procedures.  I am pretty sure it will be in the next few days.

Please reach out to him and encourage them to attend.  My last conversation with him did not sound promising.  I hope they end up coming.

Russ (Unclemeat) emailed and ask me to put a hold on Treehouse C. 

Bob and Carol contacted me yesterday and confirmed that they were planning on Treehouse B again.

3 minutes ago, jerryj12 said:

Jerry and Niki would like to come back this year.

We would like to get into a tree house if any are available. Possibly C?

As far as I know Treehouse C was empty las year.  I will put you down for it.

On 2/3/2020 at 7:50 PM, kve777 said:

Kevin,

Bill and I are interested in a couple bunks for probably a long weekend in the middle of the CFest this year.

David

On 2/17/2020 at 1:09 PM, sea said:

As far as I know Treehouse C was empty las year.  I will put you down for it.

Unfortunately I have learned that Tammy will not be able to attend and occupy one of the lofts.  I am still hopeful that she will make it up for a long weekend and stay in Cabin 8 with us.

For this reason, I am moving Jerry and Nikki to the lofts which was their first choice.  This will create an open Treehouse.

I had some correspondence with the new owners today.  We are getting closer to having rates and procedures for making reservations.  I have asked for clarification but the draft agreement I was sent excludes Cabins 3, 5 and Watershed Pointe (the new one).  I think this is because these are not owned by the Drinkwaters.  I will communicate once I have clarification.  This process has been slowed down by the fact that we do not have any documentation of the old rate structure because it was referenced somewhere on the other site.  I did find this today from an old thread on this forum.  I am going to provide to the new owners.  I know it is a long shot but does anyone have a copy of the rate explantion that was on carveraudio?

Stay 2-4 Nights: 1 Night Free
Stay 5-9 Nights: 2 Nights Free
Stay 10-13 Nights: 3 Nights Free
Stay 14 or More Nights: 5 Nights Free