Reservation Discussion

sea

• 2 weeks later...

I made my reservation yesterday with Ashlee.  The total was exactly as the calculator predicted. 

Remember our contact is Ashlee Nelson.  Her direct line is 844.366.1214 or Ashlee@watershedcabins.com.

Please let me know if you have any issues when making reservations.  Also, I would appreciate if you let me know when have done so.  I would like to keep the Reservation List up to date.

It is only 91 days to the official start of Carverfest 2020.  I spoke to Bob yesterday.  He is committed to being there.

I made the reservation and paid the initial payment. My wife and I will see all of you Monday the 14th. :|:

Robert and Zili Anzaldua

Edited by Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Remember initial deposits are due before July 1.  The Watershed people have told me that demand is high for cabins.  After July 1 the cabins will be opened up to the general public.

Eddie, are you calling the most recent contact?

Ashlee Nelson to make their reservation. Her direct contact information is 844.366.1214 or Ashlee@watershedcabins.com

If you are please let me know.  I want to give them a call if they are not being responsive.

Eddie

Called and left Ashley a voicemail at the number Ed gave us. Then followed up with an email. She responded by email that she was out of the office until Monday, the 29th. I anticipate she will get back with us then about firming up our reservations and deposits.

Don

1 hour ago, don said:

Eddie

Called and left Ashley a voicemail at the number Ed gave us. Then followed up with an email. She responded by email that she was out of the office until Monday, the 29th. I anticipate she will get back with us then about firming up our reservations and deposits.

Don

Eddie’s reservation is all squared away.  They first made an honest mistake and charged him about $120 too much.  It pays to use the calculator and know when you call how much to expect.  It should be with $10 of that amount.  If it is not ask them to recheck.

We only have 65 days to go until the official start of CF2020

Watershed will release the remaining Cabins to the general public soon, July 15 if not before.  

Cabins 2,6 and two of the treehouses are still available.  I would love to see someone jump on the treehouse.  This years rates are the best ever for short stays.  A seven night booking of a treehouse is only $877 all in all taxes and fees paid.  A long weekend is only a little over $400.

• 3 weeks later...

Well we are getting close.  Only 42 days until the official start of CF2020 on Sept 9.

We have a good group planning to come but will miss a few regulars that could not make it for various reason.  The reservation list is accurate as far I have been informed.

There are still 2 Tree House units empty, unless Watershed has rented to general public.  We would love for a couple of you to make last minute plans and attend.

Edited by sea