Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Manual Database is in Progress

41 minutes ago, Will Meyer said:

Can the site use a TD-1700 Owner's Manual?

have 1 here I can send in, asked a while back but never got a reply, Don't pay for it just to add to the library will get address and send my original or will scan whichever @dennismiller55 wan'ts 

Edited by 4RUNNER
  • Thank You 1
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have asked to be the Manual Database Manager.  I have finally figured out how to add back all the manuals.  With the help of wrf (Wayne) we will get this important site resource back on the site and

Finally we're making progress again! I extend my hope that Wayne and Dennis can handle the complication.   Just FYI - what we're working on now is an interim format until I can splice in so

Added a bunch of new or improved manuals over the last two days.     Carver Knight Shadow Schematics.pdf Carver TD-1200 Owners Manual.pdf Carver C-19 Schematics.pdf Carver C-2 Schemati

Posted Images

Today the service manuals arrived for the CM-1065 and the CMV-1185.

I'll mail the originals to Dennis on Monday.

They're both in real nice shape with B size schematics. 

I have a TD-1700 Service Manual on order.

I'll get a copy of that to the site when it comes in.

• Thank You 2

Shout out to @4RUNNER for his TD-1700 Owners Manual Donation.  Added today.

I also found a Receiver 6200 Service Manual in my stash.  Scanned and added today.  

I also started adding in the Phase Linear manuals this morning.  I will be working on getting these posted this week.

@Will Meyer  Thanks for your donations.  I received another one today.   I like to take the large sheets to Staples were I can do full sheet scans.  So it might be a few days/weeks before I can get there.  Wife has me sequestered.  

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 2

Shout out to @Will Meyer for his PM-120 Service Manual donation.  This manual consisted of 8.5x11 sheets so I was able to scan it here at home.  Text at 300dpi, Schematics/Layout at 600dpi.  Added to our new database this morning.  Thank you Will!  

I also added all of the Phase Linear manuals that we have to the new database.

• Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 3

I received a TD-1700 service manual that I ordered from eBay. Its a photocopy and not in the greatest shape, but I needed it to get my cassette squared way.  I'll scan it and send it to Dennis since we don't have one on file. I'll continue to look for a better copy.

• Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 1

I contacted Jim ( @Ar9Jim ) who also owns Jim Clark Stereo about Tube Amp Manuals.  He sent me files for the current line-up of Carver tube amps and speakers.  I have added them to our database.   

350 Watt Vacuum Tube Amplifier

Crimson 275 Owner's Manual

Amazing Line Source Loudspeaker

Thank you Jim!

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 3
  • Love this! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Shout out to a new member @watts abundant  He is donating a pile of Phase Linear manuals to the site.  

Today I uploaded 5 manuals we did not have.   Many more to come.  Thank you Watts Abundant!

Phase Linear 5100 Series II Tuner Service Manual

Phase Linear 3300 II Preamplifier Service Manual

Phase Linear 4000 Series II Preamplifier Service Manual

Phase Linear 200 Service Manual

Phase Linear 700B Amplifier Service Manual

• Thank You 3
  • That Rocks 3
  • Love this! 1

Boxing up the manuals and printing the mailing label was the easy part.  Mr. Miller is doing the monotonous part of scanning them.  The 8000II turntable is 80+ pages, some of which are 11 x17 and have been folded.  Hopefully these manuals will keep some of this gear in operation.

6 hours ago, dennismiller55 said:

Shout out to a new member @watts abundant  He is donating a pile of Phase Linear manuals to the site.  

Today I uploaded 5 manuals we did not have.   Many more to come.  Thank you Watts Abundant!

Phase Linear 5100 Series II Tuner Service Manual

Phase Linear 3300 II Preamplifier Service Manual

Phase Linear 4000 Series II Preamplifier Service Manual

Phase Linear 200 Service Manual

Phase Linear 700B Amplifier Service Manual

• Thank You 4
  • That Rocks 2
  • Love this! 1

Thank you @Will Meyer for the manuals.   Finally scanned and uploaded to the database this morning.

I threw caution to the wind and snuck into Staples to get some large sheet scans. 

Carver SX-20 Service Manual.PDF

Carver CM-1040 Service Manual.PDF

Carver CM-1065 Service Manual.PDF

Carver CMV-1185 Service Manual.pdf

Carver PM-120 Service Manual.pdf

• Thank You 5
  • That Rocks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Any Sunfire experts here.  Here is a file for the "Carver Sunfire Cinema Grand 5C Amplifier.PDF ". This manual is a  donations from our friend Wayne Kingman.  This specific file is not posted in our new Sunfire database.  But there may be the same amp in a different print version.  There seems to be many variations of this amplifier and I just don't know them well enough to make the call.   Can someone say if this is an owners manual we need to add or is it already posted in a different print version.

Thanks....

• Thank You 1
  • 2 months later...
On 3/25/2020 at 10:26 PM, Will Meyer said:

I received a TD-1700 service manual that I ordered from eBay. Its a photocopy and not in the greatest shape, but I needed it to get my cassette squared way.  I'll scan it and send it to Dennis since we don't have one on file. I'll continue to look for a better copy.

Will, I might have an original I am not going to use I can send you. Let me check and get back to you.

Sent a pm.

Edited by Dadvw
  • 5 weeks later...

Kevin sent me 2 manuals for our database.  Scanned and added today.

Carver C-9 Sonic Hologram Generator Preliminary Owner Manual (We did not have this Preliminary printing.  It offers some different incite on proper setup)

Carver Four-Zone Multi-Room Controller Amplifier Owner Manual

• Thank You 4
  • That Rocks 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Folks,

I see someone has put up a big list of original Service and Owners manuals on ePrey - are there any on this list we need?  I'll be happy to grab some if we want.

Here's what I see up there:

SD/A-410 SERVICE MANUAL
TL-3200 TL-3220 SERVICE MANUAL
KLW AUDIO M2030 M2080 K MOS 2150 2200 4200 SERVICE MANUAL
TD-1440 SERVICE MANUAL
PM-120 SERVICE MANUAL
ECS ECS-U SBRD SERVICE MANUAL
MD/A-420 OWNERS MANUAL 
900 RECEIVER OWNERS MANUAL 
MV-5 OWNERS MANUAL 
DPL-20 PROCESSOR SERVICE MANUAL
TX-10 SERVICE MANUAL