Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Manual Database is in Progress

Thank you for being diligent @Will Meyerabout making the manuals database the best it can be with all the manuals you are purchasing. I agree with you and I appreciate you efforts.

Edited by Dadvw
  • Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1
  • 6 months later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have asked to be the Manual Database Manager.  I have finally figured out how to add back all the manuals.  With the help of wrf (Wayne) we will get this important site resource back on the site and

Finally we're making progress again! I extend my hope that Wayne and Dennis can handle the complication.   Just FYI - what we're working on now is an interim format until I can splice in so

Dennis and I have achieved something of a milestone with the manuals.  There are now about 200 Carver manuals available here on the site.  They are mostly the same manuals that were available on the o

Posted Images

I've made it a point over the last few years to seek manuals that aren't in the database, and when I find them (assuming the price is affordable), I've been buying an original copy and donating it to the site.

I just aquired an M-0.5t with the original owners manual. The site does not have a copy of the manual in the database.

Would The Carver Site like a copy?

In the past year I've been reaching out to @dennismiller55 and sending him the manual to scan. Dennis are you still the manual czar? 

Let me know. In this case I think I'll keep the original manual and have it scanned at FedEx Office. I'll send in a digital copy.

• Thank You 3
  • That Rocks 2
  • Love this! 1