Just joined

Hello to all from Lansing Michigan. Thank you for excepting me into the community of Carver. I bought my first integrated Carver in1988 and never parted from it. I am hoping to get my MXR-150 updated soon so I can relive my early rocking habits. 

• Thank You 4
  • That Rocks 4

Welcome Rob,  You have come to the right place for anything and everything Carver related.  The group here is fantastic and the wealth of knowledge is beyond amazing.  When you get a chance after a few posts you will be able to post pics and well all love pics.  Look around and if you have questions or need help with your MXR-150 there are many people here that can point you in the right direction. 

Cheers

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1

Welcome Rob to the Carversite! We like Carver and all other audio.  Take a look around and ask all the questions you want.  Someone will answer them eventually.....grin

• Thank You 1

Hello Rob, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

Please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Thank You 1

Welcome.jpg

Welcome @Rob!  There are definitely plenty f folks, here who can help with the MXR-150, at whatever level you may want.  Sounds like a great way to relive those "earlier rocking habits," and perhaps create some new ones.  |-|

• Thank You 1

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes. Can’t wait to dig into this group and get good information on equipment. I have talked to Greg at Nelion audio for a tuneup on the 150. Only a couple hours away from my house which is great. 

• That Rocks 3

• 1 month later...

Hi Rob

I joined just a week ago. There are some funny guys around here. You will enjoy it. I have a MXR 2000 that I just brought out of mothballs and enjoying the hell out of it. I even got the sonic holography thing to work. It's a small window of area!!!

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 3