CT-Seven

MKII Badges Karma (again if you have been here long enough)

Exactly 6 years ago today I held a Karma for some MKII badging for our Carver Amps.

As I plan to have my latest M-500(t) MKII modded I decided to get these done again with Craig at Benton Trophy.

The only two differences from 6 years ago is that I have more badges to offer and I only had the 1x1's made, plus an experimental BLACK ON GOLD.

I will have 5 winners chosen via the Random Number Thingimabob, on the 20th of March so GOOD Luck.

I would like to keep this open to current MKII owners or members who are planning MKII mods within the next year.

3734489F-123E-46D3-8393-2CCC6D354235.jpeg

• Thank You 3
  • That Rocks 4

Yes the black and gold is in. The way it works is as follows.

1) otd

2) member

3) member

I tell the random number generator I have 3 and it picks a number, if that happens to be you you get a first pick of the badge, then so on.

Thats how I did it 6 years ago when I did the Karma but if you have a better idea let me know 

• That Rocks 1

10 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Excellent Karma; I'm in with 58. I have a pair of M1.0t MKII that would look great with custom badges! (Black & Gold would look even sweeter)

Worst case scenario if you don't win they are very easy to make simply contact my buddy Craig at Benton Trophy and he can set you up in no time flat. Its a 1" by 1" size plaque. As I did back then this is also good to help promote his business too as he is a great guy too

• Thank You 2

Very cool!

I'm planning on the MKII upgrade, but it's down the road so I'll just sit and watch. 

WD

• Thank You 1

Those are cool.

I've done 2 m1.0 mkII and planning for a m500t ... someday.

Count me in.

• Thank You 1

Stickers

Very nice Bryan. Thank you for offering them up, and for giving those that don't win a way to get them on their own. Awesome! I'm not in, but thanks again!

• Thank You 2

Stickers

Posted (edited)

Here it is on my previous M-500(t)

I lined it up with the power supply button as the bottom of the button is the bottom of the badge

A19F8883-5985-45A2-BB25-65A48D23C1C9.jpeg

94190EB1-A59B-482B-AC30-67DAB0EFDADB.jpeg

Edited by CT-Seven
  • That Rocks 4

Last stretch KARMA is tomorrow

Oldtexasdog

Charlie

Zenith4me

4Runner

Jeffs

BarryG

Drummerjuice

Peck555

Chiroacademy

I have nine participants which I will number from 1-9 in order of them saying "in" to the karma

1)Oldtexasdog

2)Charlie

3)Zenith4me

4)4Runner

5)Jeffs

6)BarryG

7)Drummerjuice

8)Peck555

9)Chiroacademy

Im going to run the RNG 5 times, plus a bonus one time that will get the last badge standing as I have not decided for me if I want black or gold

09BDC57E-F05F-4251-9787-1FDDC19CE2DB.jpeg

• That Rocks 3