Hi Carverites

Hi Everyone-

Stumbled upon the carversite while looking at stereo stuff. I have a Receiver 2000 that I bought new in 1986 along with a DTL-200 CD player. Bought Thiel CS2's with them. Played and enjoyed them all for years then had kids and it all went into storage until a couple years ago. Kids are out of the house and turned my daughters room into my listing room and am back at it with the Receiver 2000, the Thiels and an AT LP5 turntable. I have been busy finding copies of all the vinyl that I used to have and enjoying my old friend Carver again.

• Thank You 4
  • That Rocks 6

Welcome to the site! Glad you found us! We talk all things Carver and other gear too. Nice to get back into the audio world again......grin. Take a look around and enjoy the site!

• Thank You 1

Hello Receiver2000, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

Please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Thank You 2

• Community Admin
10 hours ago, Receiver2000 said:

Hi Everyone-

Stumbled upon the carversite while looking at stereo stuff. I have a Receiver 2000 that I bought new in 1986 along with a DTL-200 CD player. Bought Thiel CS2's with them. Played and enjoyed them all for years then had kids and it all went into storage until a couple years ago. Kids are out of the house and turned my daughters room into my listing room and am back at it with the Receiver 2000, the Thiels and an AT LP5 turntable. I have been busy finding copies of all the vinyl that I used to have and enjoying my old friend Carver again.

Welcome to the site!  You'll find many here who share a similar journey...

Post pictures of your new listening room and Carver Gear!  We love pictures.

Welcome !

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!!!!! Very nice. I already like the cleaver humor. Tried to upload some pics of my old equipment that I am re-starting my listening with. I liked it in 1986 and am still pretty happy with it but I have heard some really good newer gear as well.  I assume that my pics were too large so will need to work on that and upload next time.