Sirius XM - free for 3 months.

Daddyjt

Just be aware they will annoy the crap out of you as the expiration approaches and beyond.

The trial that came with my truck just expired. I was getting at least 1 phone call and multiple emails a day.

• Thank You 1

43 minutes ago, CT-Seven said:

I deliver a bunch of their letters every day if they can reach you on the phone or email they will resort to snail mail

So if I mark the unopened letter, "Refused, Return to Sender," and put it back in the mailbox, does the sender have to pay the return postage?

I did that with much of the campaign mail that I got leading up to the primaries. I kinda wish I hadn't been quite so vigorous though. Those mailings would have made very satisfying toilet paper. 

• Haha 1

Unless it says first class or return service requested it will not be returned to sender. It will be treated as undeliverable bulk business mail. 

Your letter carrier is hauling enough on his back. He doesn't need to take out your trash as well.

• Thank You 3

3 minutes ago, Packratt said:

Unless it says first class or return service requested it will not be returned to sender. It will be treated as undeliverable bulk business mail. 

Your letter carrier is hauling enough on his back. He doesn't need to take out your trash as well.

My letter carrier hauls nothing on her back. 

The lazy so-and-so continuously lied about loose dogs in the neighborhood to the point where we all had to put up roadside mailboxes so she wouldn't have to walk her fat ass anymore. She drives one of the little white trucks. This is on a street so narrow that now it's impossible for two cars to meet on the street without one waiting for the other to pass a mailbox. Everyone on the street has to reset their mailboxes at least once per year because someone knocked one over. 

The USPS can go make themselves pregnant.

Sorry Bryan, this ain't pointed at you.

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sk1Bum said:

My letter carrier hauls nothing on her back. 

The lazy so-and-so continuously lied about loose dogs in the neighborhood to the point where we all had to put up roadside mailboxes so she wouldn't have to walk her fat ass anymore. She drives one of the little white trucks. This is on a street so narrow that now it's impossible for two cars to meet on the street without one waiting for the other to pass a mailbox. Everyone on the street has to reset their mailboxes at least once per year because someone knocked one over. 

The USPS can go make themselves pregnant.

Sorry Bryan, this ain't pointed at you.

Gee Dick, tell us how you really feel...😉🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Daddyjt said:

Gee Dick, tell us how you really feel...😉🤣

I held back--a lot. I didn't want to stray any further off topic.

If you want to know how I really feel, I'll send you a copy of the letters I sent to my Congress critters.

• That Rocks 1
  • Haha 1

No offense taken but I have decided to do a separate thread on the matter to not derail this thread from the potential members who what to take advantage of the XM offer

• Thank You 2

1 hour ago, CT-Seven said:

No offense taken but I have decided to do a separate thread on the matter to not derail this thread from the potential members who what to take advantage of the XM offer

Very good thinking! Thank you!

• Thank You 1

I've had XM/Sirius in 2 vehicles and frankly I though it sounded awful. They never shut it off after the trial period in the second vehicle although I couldn't stand hearing it. Perhaps that's different for other vehicle owner's who may enjoy it but I didn't even listen when it was free.

17 hours ago, weitrhino said:

I've had XM/Sirius in 2 vehicles and frankly I though it sounded awful.

I totally agree. I would only use it in my home at low volumes for background music, if at all. In my car it bothers me a little but I can deal with it due to the fact that the stalk stereo is not exactly what I would call resolving.

For the love of god, I get it.  I too have 10’s of thousands of FLAC files, but you know what? They sound like “poo” compared to SACD and DVDA. Therefore, I should never listen to FLAC, CD or Redbook ever again?  Really?

I’ll tell you something else - I have some really nice gear, and some outstanding recordings, and I enjoy my critical listening sessions.  However, the vast majority of my listening? Ear buds.  Yup, that’s right - working in the yard, out for a walk or hike, or even working in the basement/garage - earbuds and mp3 or XM.  You see, I’d rather have my music and/or talk shows with me doing these activities at maybe a lesser quality, than stick my nose in the air and berate anything short of an “audiophile” quality experience.

this thread was meant to highlight a nice offer in a crazy time.  If you’re not interested, stay on your high horse and ride on by...