CT-Seven

Usps/Post Office Rant Thread

Hope you get this straightened out ASAP Barry.

My complaints seems trivial by comparison but  .....

For me this is getting to the point where I'm not going to buy anything shipped USPS, or I'm going to ask the seller for a different method, willing to pay the extra.

my latest:

image.png.1b2359ccb941ae03cd4d227535e5add5.png

After sitting somewhere for 4 days, finally arrives within 20 miles or so, then in reasonable time it is in transit to next facility, then 2 days later it's back at the facility it departed?

What kinds of games are these aholes playing?

Stickers

The tracking 'information' is electronic, not physical. Most of it is anticipated transfer of packages as the packages are not scanned individually when moved in large shipments. Only the e-manifests get updated.

Actual scanning mostly only occurs at the beginning and end of the journey.

Stickers

4 minutes ago, BarryG said:

Officially delivered Friday it’s Tuesday and not in today’s mail.  When will Star Trek transporters be invented!

A replicator would work too. IIRC, both are based on the same technology.

• Thank You 1

Stickers

Just now, BarryG said:

Case opened with Usps!

I don't blame you, and I hate that you have to go through this just to breathe. 

Stickers

12 minutes ago, BarryG said:

Case opened with Usps!

Now you are on their sh.t list  :)

Stickers

Barry talk to the station manager or postmaster. They can find the gps location where the package was scanned delivered. It may have been delivered to the wrong address or it may have been delivered to yours and a pourch pirate got it.

Take a look at your side door. Your regular carrier may leave packages at front door but a sub may leave at another. Look under and behind stuff at your doors. Sometimes packages get stashed so they aren't visible to pourch pirates

This is a case of you needing to be the squeaky wheel.  95% of our managers are too busy micromanaging the people who are actually working and not doing their job. They couldn't do the job of a clerk or carrier and they had sufficient golf ball and straw skills to get into management.

You need to go in there and talk to one of these mental midgets in person.  The piece of paper the wrote your information on got laid down 30 seconds after you got off of the phone and will never be seen again. 

I second everything packratt said especially the going to the station as we are tracked and the scanner takes a picture and the location where your parcel was scanned.

Yup. So where is it now? Its just a very small package. Rubber feet. Still can't get it on time. FedX and UPS no problems. But always late with USPS. 🤬

IMG_4787.JPG

Stickers

Got  a message today that local post office is to contact me.  Hopkins credited my account!  So I need to go get another piece somewhere!  Looking on amazon!

They have all experienced a drop in effectiveness. 

I ordered an auto spray to remove “rail dust” from our white vehicles. 

Whoever packed the liquid spray didn’t secure the cap (normally sealed by Amazon. )

The poor delivery guy was covered in it and so were the balance of his deliveries. 

• Sad 1

Stickers