Jump to content

Carverfest 2020???????????


sea
 Share

Recommended Posts

I hope everyone is staying safe and sane.  These are certainly unprecedented times.  I would have to say that Carverfest 2020 is certainly a big questions mark at this point.  I would doubt that many are going to be comfortable with paying deposits by June 1. 

 

We will just have to wait and see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mbskeam said:

could you ask the cabin folks, extending out the deposit date to see what there take on this is.

lots of big if's......???????

 

I have communicated with them.  Waiting for feedback.

  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I have spoken to the Watershed group several times.  At this point they are willing to hold off until July 1 for initial deposits.  I hope by then things will be closer to normal.

 

Everyone stay safe!!

  • Thank You 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I am very curious about this Carverfest. I have a few questions about it and I see that the deadline for initial deposit was moved out to July 1st. Was wondering if there are any cabins open and if small dogs are welcome. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rob said:

I am very curious about this Carverfest. I have a few questions about it and I see that the deadline for initial deposit was moved out to July 1st. Was wondering if there are any cabins open and if small dogs are welcome. 

 

Welcome to the group.  Right now Carverfest is dependent on the country opening back up.  We are hopeful.  If everyone follows through there is one treehouse (no lofts) and Cabin 1 in addition to a couple of larger cabins.  Go to the Files Section of the soundroom and you will see some more information about CF and a tool to help you calculate rents for possible stays.

 

We would love to have you.  It is an event like no other.

Edited by sea
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Rob said:

Thanks for the info. I just emailed David and we will see what happens. 


This is the way it works.  You should go to the reservation thread and state your preference for an open Cabin.  I will put your name by that cabin on the locked reservation list.  That holds the cabin you for the time being.  David will accept reservation requests based on a list that we provide.  This is to insure cabins are left available for returning members.  What cabin are you interested in?

Edited by sea
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Randi and I have made the decision that we are going unless things get way worse than they are now.  I fully expect that as the next 6 weeks go by things will become a lot clearer and CF can go on as planned.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have spoken to RobertR and he is not attending unless he changes his mind.  Greg and Jenny are also not attending.  Greg told me they were doubtful even before Covid and the fire on their property.  I will update the reservation list according.

 

This means that currently cabin 2, cabin 6 and one treehouse are available.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...