Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got into a hobby, if you want to call it that,  about a couple years ago. I went and purchased a smoker and decided to give it a try. Not a pellet or disc but a real log fire smoker. I don't know wh

Here is mine. I made it 25 years ago from international gas transmission line pipe. Mounted it on separate platform with a center peg so that I can swing it around 360*. Once it heats up it can do a s

If I had all the money I've spent on "disposable" grills over the years, I could buy 1/5 of DavidH's system.  🙂 You guys know - all of the gas grills that are great the day you first use it and then s

Posted Images

3 Flavors going in today. Believe it or not the 2 pieces that look like nothing is on them has the spicy honey I posted earlier. I think it just soaked all in because I slathered it up pretty good. They have been wrapped for 2 days because of the rain so the flavoring should be enhanced tremendously.

IMG_4590 2.JPG

• That Rocks 2
1 hour ago, Receiver2000 said:

Rob, you are a professional. The variation will be incredible.  What rub did you use on the one in the lower right? Thanks.

The lower right is that High Mountain Original blend I posted awhile ago. 

• Thank You 2
1 hour ago, Receiver2000 said:

Perfection. Good job!!!! Enjoy it.

Thank you. Someday maybe I can treat most of you to some good food. 

Edited by Rob
  • That Rocks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife and I got invited to a party. It was great to act like normal people and not worry about masks and social distancing nonsense. The point of my story is that I brought the food, so I smoked a brisket and a pork shoulder.

1723539690_20200524_1550002_copy_1164x655.thumb.jpg.02bedbeb63ee3150a89277dca166985e.jpg

They look a little charred, but most people liked the bark the best. 

• That Rocks 1
  • Love this! 4
  • Community Admin
1 minute ago, PhilDent said:

My wife and I got invited to a party. It was great to act like normal people and not worry about masks and social distancing nonsense. The point of my story is that I brought the food, so I smoked a brisket and a pork shoulder.

1723539690_20200524_1550002_copy_1164x655.thumb.jpg.02bedbeb63ee3150a89277dca166985e.jpg

They look a little charred, but most people liked the bark the best. 

The meat looks great to me, but is that Corona virus I see in the background? :D

• Haha 1