MRHP

MrHP product's

Looks awesome Eric. Sorry I missed hearing the system yesterday morning. My “tech team” was here helping me yesterday with computer/internet issues. Thank you “Jeddy” and Martin. Will be over sometime this morning. 

• Thank You 3
  • That Rocks 1

Great looking gear!

A lot of members on here should be very proud as a lot of the gear I see on here makes me feel like I have a Fisher Price stereo system...🤣

• Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 1

On 9/14/2020 at 7:38 AM, Walrus Gumboot said:

Great looking gear!

A lot of members on here should be very proud as a lot of the gear I see on here makes me feel like I have a Fisher Price stereo system...🤣

Stick around this website Gumboot, the OCCD will overpower all form or fashion of logical thinking and you will wind up with enough equipment to setup a system in every room of your house...LOL

• That Rocks 1
  • Love this! 1
  • Haha 2

Stickers

On 9/14/2020 at 4:22 PM, Dennis47 said:

@MRHP...Thanks For the Carverfest setup photos.

Haven't heard much from the attendees...………..???

Was Bob there this year?

There are several CF'ers here, not the biggest crowd but everybody having a good time. The Bobfather decided to opt out this year with the whole Kung Flu thing going on. He will probably be back next year. I'll try to get some system pics and just post them here on my page if thats Okay with everybody.

• Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 2

Stickers

I was able to listen to Eric's set up and the stories behind the #1 serial number. We have been having a great time down here with a bunch of wonderful people. Most of my pics are takin with an older Canon EOS 620 film camera so we all will have to wait for some of my photos to be posted, of course with the permission of all in them.

Wouldn't want to incriminate anyone or reveal any one on a witness protection program. 😂  |-|

• Haha 2

Stickers