MrHP product's

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Picked up some of Wayne (Kingman)'s gear while visiting at Ed (sea)'s house last weekend. It's an honor to own some of his gear. Phase Linear Dual 500. What a beast! It weighs close to 80lbs and

Posted Images

On 1/5/2021 at 8:13 AM, itchitch said:

What were your impressions of the Ohm?

Looking at a pair locally.

Those speakers belong to Ed (sea). I'm not recalling the the brand at the moment but pretty sure they are not Ohm speakers. Now Eddie not be confused with Ed brings a pair of Ohms to CF every year and runs them with a pair of Black Beauty 305's and they sound really nice and smooth. I I think he has several models of them maybe he could chime in and tell you more about them. 

• Thank You 3

@itchitch Ohms are actually very good speakers. I haven't had the chance to listen to the Walsh 5's but my brother had the bookshelf model L's and they are a great speaker. I see some Ohm I's for sale in the Detroit area for 900 dollars that I would love to have if I had the cash. 

I have some K-2's but they are small wattage speakers. But I like the sound. Very good sounding speakers and the company still provides service and parts for their line up. 

Edited by Rob
  • Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 1

Found a rare one. On top of that, found out Nelion Audio just did a complete restore on it. The original owner never plugged it back in after the restore. 

20210122_213624.jpg

• That Rocks 3
  • OMG 1
21 hours ago, Nahash5150 said:

John Strohbeen of Ohm really likes the M1.0t mkII opt002 on his speakers. Tell him Nelion Audio sent you - he'll be good to you!  :D

There's a pair of MkII's in this video at 0:15

Edited by DrummerJuice
  • Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, RodH said:

That hunk of granite belongs underneath a turntable.....

As I sat the C-6 on it, the very same thought crossed my mind. The granite weighs in at about 450-500lbs. Set it right on the concrete floor in the basement!

Thanks guys my #1 obsession continues...lol

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it's safe to say I went full overkill this time. That's a silver dollar get a grasp on just how big this beast is. 

20210326_215508.jpg

• That Rocks 2