Rumors Of Fleetwood Mac cover band.

Daddyjt

It is close, that is true. I wonder that when playing if I wouldn't be a little stiff subconsciously when performing. Trying at all times to keep it right.

I did hear a cover band for Led Zep that astounded me. Maybe better than the original? Ok, wow I didn't say that.

4 hours ago, 4krow said:

I did hear a cover band for Led Zep that astounded me. Maybe better than the original? Ok, wow I didn't say that.t guy's phenomenal

Was it Mr. Jimmy, Greg? Those guys are fantastic! I haven't heard them live but watching their You Tube videos will tell you why the original Jimmy is a fan himself. And their frontman has Robert's range and voice quality. Since they try to, and are capable of playing the songs note for note like the original, they indeed would make you think they're better than the Zep. To be fair, the latter as far as I could tell,, didn't really play their songs live as they recorded them.

Who are they? We were supposed to see a Fleetwood Mac tribute band (along with a few other concerts/events) in Southern CA and they were all cancelled. If this was this one I would like to definately see them if the come around again.

1 hour ago, niccolosito said:

Was it Mr. Jimmy, Greg? Those guys are fantastic! I haven't heard them live but watching their You Tube videos will tell you why the original Jimmy is a fan himself. And their frontman has Robert's range and voice quality. Since they try to, and are capable of playing the songs note for note like the original, they indeed would make you think they're better than the Zep. To be fair, the latter as far as I could tell,, didn't really play their songs live as they recorded them.

well, I can't say since this was about 6 years ago, and my son bought the tickets. I remember thinking, "Crap, a tribute band? I'll just try and act appreciative." The ONLY drawback were the few that were still dressed as though they were going to a live concert, but just 40 years later. Ouch.