iPeng APP for those using SlimDevices !!!

Toy Maker

I posted this on the other forum, and thought it might be a good idea to post it here too for those not going back and forth.

I just thought I'd post this up here, knowing there are a few people using Squeezeboxes, and or other SlimDevices.

I install this app on my iPhone, and it is AMAZING !!!! I strongly urge anyone using a Squeezebox or Transporter, get yourself an iPod Touch, just for this reason.

The program costs $10 in the AppStore, and is well worth every penny. You can buy iPod touches pretty cheap on CraigsList now, so look into a 4-8GB used Touch if you don't want the iPhone.

Your iPhone/iPod become an interactive touch screen for your SlimDecives, and all wireless through your network.

KICK ASS !!!!! =d> =d> =d>

http://penguinlovesmusic.de/

081124-nowplaying-weller.png 081006-natnpplayer.png

081112_albums_0.png 081114_radio.png

I did a video review/how-to on YouTube last year for the older version. I will try to do a new review on the new version.

The old version was a WebApp, as where the new version is a localApp for the iPhone/iPod, and it's WAY faster.

The new version is what you would expect from the iPod. Again, this guy gets ***** (5 start)