Rob

What are you drinking?

Right this minute my wife and I are drinking a glass of White Wine before dinner, but later on during my Music & Merlot (Red Wine) session using our Home Theater System; this will be the Wine and Music Blu-ray of choice.

2103127206_RTM-IMG_1202.thumb.jpg.c5cdc3d6caf535e5399342c1af72fd24.jpg

• That Rocks 3
  • Love this! 1

Stickers

My wife loves red dry wine. I can handle it but I would rather have a Merlot. Enjoy~^

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1

Stickers

18 minutes ago, Buck115 said:

Right this minute my wife and I are drinking a glass of White Wine before dinner, but later on during my Music & Merlot (Red Wine) session using our Home Theater System; this will be the Wine and Music Blu-ray of choice.

2103127206_RTM-IMG_1202.thumb.jpg.c5cdc3d6caf535e5399342c1af72fd24.jpg

You're not you when you're hungry. :D

Even though I'm not a wine drinker, I like a merlot too, and shiratz, and pinot noir, and port, and oh yeah, I'm not a wine drinker. :D 

• That Rocks 1
  • Haha 4

Stickers

I used to drink DonQ 151 when I was more crazy than I am now. 😂

• Haha 4

Stickers

2 hours ago, Sk1Bum said:

Kills corona virus too. I read somewhere that it will even clean up cat dander. :D

Corova, maybe, but it's useless on cat dander!  Still, might be worth re-testing that.  😸

• Haha 4

Stickers

It's from the Paso Robles area and is a blend of petite syrah, syrah and zin. Big black bold fruit balanced with some nice earth. Damn good for a $20 bottle. It is around 15% but you wouldnt guess it.

• Love this! 2

11 minutes ago, RodH said:

Good on wings!

Absolutely, I also like their Killer brand BBQ sauce, great on pulled pork.  Of course I use other spices too!

• Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 1

1 hour ago, Receiver2000 said:

It's from the Paso Robles area and is a blend of petite syrah, syrah and zin. Big black bold fruit balanced with some nice earth. Damn good for a $20 bottle. It is around 15% but you wouldnt guess it.

That sounds really good.  :)

20 minutes ago, BarryG said:

Absolutely, I also like their Killer brand BBQ sauce, great on pulled pork.  Of course I use other spices too!

That looks like it might just strip paint ... from across the room!  Looks good, but I don't think I want a glassful of it, unless I'm applying to at the BBQ.  😏

Stickers

It's actually mellow and big beautiful fruit but not all fruit. And I think that it would pair really nicely with BBQ although I had it last night with steak. It's just really nice wine😀.  I definately want to try that Jardines pepper sauce and BBQ sauce.

The smoking and BBQ posts are the ones that get to me. That is irresistable. We have some major talent here in that department. Man cannot live by his stereo alone!!!!!

• Thank You 1

I’m with Travis on food! When we talk food he shows up, is he stalking us!  I don’t Drink or smoke though!  How about a ginger snap cookie?

• Haha 1

Spicy food and beer to go with. I love hot food and we are having some ass kickin Crayfish and shrimp. And that will probably the case tomorrow morning.😂 

IMG_5059.JPG

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1
  • Love this! 1

Stickers