new old guy

Hi there,  corkdust here, I belonged to the other Carver site and recognize some of the names on here. Main system is a C-4000, an Oppo DV980H, a Tx-11 tuner, running through two M-1.5 t's into a pair of Infinity Column II's. In the spare bedroom is a Tl-3200, a C-1 going through a PT-2400 into Amazings. Dvd watching is an 895 running a pair of CV AT 15's. Other carver stuff in the garage. Good to back!

• Thank You 5
  • That Rocks 5

Hello corkdust, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

Nice collection. I'm new to Amazings, got my first pair on Saturday. What flavor do you have?

Once you reach Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• That Rocks 1

Welcome to the site Corkdust! When you get a chance post some pics of your system! We like all things Carver and everything else.......grin

Hi Corkdust!!!!  Welcome. You will like this group. Lots of talent, humor and always a willingness to help each other. It's a fun place to hang and be well entertained by some damn nice guys. Cant wait to see that gear that you have there!!!

Welcome.jpg

Welcome to this group, corkdust.  It's nice to see some folks from the other Carver group finding their way here!  ~^

No talent, bad sense of humour, and ad timing are all I can offer on my part, but others here will ore than make up for that on all fronts.  :D

• Haha 1