New from Puget Sound

Hello Everyone, I'm from Washington state. I've loved Bob's equipment since I first started dreaming about buying them at Magnolia HiFi in Lynnwood! I eventually had a full system, with extra pieces I sold off years later. Recently I ordered a 200 watt amp with Bluetooth for my small Carver book shelf speakers. It's great to be here!

• Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 4

Hello ORCA SONG, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

My first Carver purchase was an M-400t from House of Sound here in Springfield in 1983. I still have the receipt, box and packing for that amp, and I may still have that amp. I've bought, sold, and traded about a dozen of them.  It may have left in the shuffle. :D

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Thank You 1

Welcome aboard @ORCA SONG!  Glad you found us here.  I'm certain you'll find an enormous collection of information of all things Carver in here.  It's a great place to kick back, crank up the tunes and appreciate the music.  Hope you kick back and hang around awhile.

Welcome.

There are a few of us in WA state.

I hail from Marysville.

Kick back and stay awhile, I'm sure you'll enjoy the company.

Its a great bunch of people that hang out here.

Edited by Will Meyer

Welcome to the site! You will find a lot of good information and people here willing to help. If you have questions ask, it’s how we all learn......grin