Greetings From Arizona

23 minutes ago, Dadvw said:

I was planning to use 5 of them to drive my surround speakers and one M1.5t to drive the front speakers, but decided to use 3 - M1.5t for my speakers and one M200t for the center channel in bridge mode. 

Wow!  Do your lights dim when you turn those amps on?  Seriously, that's some impressive amplification.  What do you use as a pre/processor?

12 hours ago, Receiver2000 said:

Hey Ed

There is a very easy to use app called Lit to compress photo size that you might like to try.

Downloaded this morning, very nice GUI.  I've been a long time user of Irfanview, not as nice a UI but it's familiar.

35 minutes ago, Bungelow_ed said:

Wow!  Do your lights dim when you turn those amps on?  Seriously, that's some impressive amplification.  What do you use as a pre/processor?

No. They are on separate 20amp circuits. I use a Yamaha RX-A830 HT receiver to drive them. My plan was for each speaker to have the same wattage. The M200t is 350w in bridge mode. So I have 4 in partial restore since I am not using them right now. BTW, nice pictures of your gear. You will fit into this group nicely.......grin

Edited by Dadvw
  • Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1