CF2020 Events

sea

We will host a meal gathering on Sunday September 13.  I am going to do a little something different this year but it still involves shrimp and chicken.  Please RSVP so I will have a pretty good idea of the number to anticipate.  I have invited the Watershed staff again this year.

There will be a Watershed hosted event on  the Saturday September 19.  It is being billed as live entertainment and refreshments.  I am not sure of the time but I would think late afternoon.  So far they have not asked me for a headcount for this but I imagine they will.

If any of you plan to put on sort of event or meal together please add a reply to this thread with details.

Edited by sea
  • Thank You 2

|-|  Joe Bonamassa Live at Carver Fest 2020 !!!!   |-|

Experience Joe Bonamassa LIVE at the legendary Ryman Auditorium to present his NEW studio album 'Royal Tea' and fan favorites from his recent anniversary album A New Day Now.

Scheduled event is for Sunday, September 20, 2020 4:00 PM EST......  :D/   Everyone's invited to attend   :D/

Venue TBD.... I've talked with Ed about this and we should have everything worked out before the show....~^

desktopHeader.png

1576833082_mail(8).png.087d029424fed4879527706f1c7a7914.png

• That Rocks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Almost no one has RSVP’d to our meal on the 13th.  By my count there will be about 20 people there at that time.  I will just count on all of you being there.  I am also expecting some of the Watershed team but do not know how many yet.

On 8/30/2020 at 3:32 PM, sea said:

Almost no one has RSVP’d to our meal on the 13th.  By my count there will be about 20 people there at that time.  I will just count on all of you being there.  I am also expecting some of the Watershed team but do not know how many yet.

Sorry but my wife and I won't be there until Monday afternoon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Terri, Sidney and I Checked in late Saturday afternoon. As our luck had it, we were just in time for Ray’s get together. We were greeted with a wonderful Smoked pulled pork Dinner, with sides of cole slaw and some out of this world bean dish. Thank you Ray.

Then last night, Ed and Randi put on their annual “always looking forward to” Shrimp boil along with some very special marinated chicken. Deserts were simply out of this world as Terri and I “rolled back to the lofts.” On top of that, Ray brought his “always melt in your mouth” Carrot cake. Thank you Ed and Randi. Martin also pulled his magic on providing shrimp fresh off a Savannah shrimp boat.

As anyone that has been to CF in the past, the only thing that tops the eats are the systems and the annual bonding of our extended family and friendships.

Terri and I were so busy feeding our faces we did not take any pictures. Hopefully someone will post up some pictures on another thread.

My wife and I arrived this afternoon and with the help of Ed we got settled in and made it to the cookout. 

Great food and great people together enjoying life, food, music and friendship that has been built over the years. Definitely a fun and kind group of people. 

Edited by Rob
  • Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1

On 9/14/2020 at 6:17 AM, don said:

Terri, Sidney and I Checked in late Saturday afternoon. As our luck had it, we were just in time for Ray’s get together. We were greeted with a wonderful Smoked pulled pork Dinner, with sides of cole slaw and some out of this world bean dish. Thank you Ray.

Then last night, Ed and Randi put on their annual “always looking forward to” Shrimp boil along with some very special marinated chicken. Deserts were simply out of this world as Terri and I “rolled back to the lofts.” On top of that, Ray brought his “always melt in your mouth” Carrot cake. Thank you Ed and Randi. Martin also pulled his magic on providing shrimp fresh off a Savannah shrimp boat.

As anyone that has been to CF in the past, the only thing that tops the eats are the systems and the annual bonding of our extended family and friendships.

Terri and I were so busy feeding our faces we did not take any pictures. Hopefully someone will post up some pictures on another thread.

My wife and I had the chance to say good bye to your wife and pup but you were gone so take care my friend. It was a great experience and we were really happy to meet you and Terri. 

Sorry I missed you Rob. It was a pleasure meeting and spending time with you at Ed and Randi’s. God bless them. Cabin 8 seemed to be a gathering place.  I was out making the rounds visiting when you stopped in. Believe I was at Eddie’s at the time.
We arrived home last night to blustery winds and rain here on the coast of NE Florida. Forecast is not any better for next couple of days. Beats a hurricane though any day though. Terri and I always have our fingers crossed this time of year.

Look forward to spending time together next year. Great group of people always attend Carverfest. It is like an extended family reunion. 

• Thank You 1