Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Glad to be back ...

Good morning all

After a long hiatus I'm very much glad to be back.  Please pardon my lurking while I review the last few years and get reacquainted with what's been happening at Carversite.

Terry

Edited by tlkohler
  • Thank You 4
  • That Rocks 4
1 hour ago, tlkohler said:

Good morning all

After a long hiatus I'm very much glad to be back.  Please pardon my lurking while I review the last few years and get reacquainted with what happening at Carversite.

Terry

Welcome Back, Terry.

Good to see your avatar again.  One of my favorites...

Who would have thought that "Drive In Movies" would make a comeback ! 😉 albeit without the window-hanging-speaker unit...

• Thank You 2
18 minutes ago, Turbo said:

" ... flashback to when I was a kid and we moved from spot to spot to find one that worked"

Yep it's the very reason I originally selected it.  And though it appropriate to continue using both from a nostalgic but currently appropriate standpoint. 

Hi Terry

I like your avatar. Reminds me of times when the world was a bit more normal. Welcome and sounds like you know the misfits around here already. I'm pretty new myself but have grown to love them all 😄.

• Thank You 1

Hi Terry. Good to see the drunk has safely stumbled back into the dorm.

We have a few new students but the rest of us losers failed another year so you will have company you know to hang out with.

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hi Terry. Good to see the drunk has safely stumbled back into the dorm.

We have a few new students but the rest of us losers failed another year so you will have company you know to hang out with.

Haha ... nice.  You hit the nail squarely - it does feel an aweful lot like an added chapter to AH.  Anyway great to be back.

Edited by tlkohler