New Member Intro from CarverAmpGuy!!!

Hello from Texas,

Thanks for letting me join these most esteemed club!!  I have heard great things about the club and its members.  I must admit that I too am a Carver Head....   Maybe like some on this Group, I was not able to buy Carver equipment as a young man and could only afford a couple Sony products (Receiver and CD player), a Technics turntable and a pair of JBL L-86 speakers purchased at a once a year 24 hour sale at our local audio store.  Only able to purchase the JBLs at the one a year discounted sale.  Still have them now and they still sound great.

Now 20 plus years later I have finally been able to build a decent system using Carver Amps...   

Currently have a pair of M-1.0t , one M-1.5t and a TFM 45....

Look forward to reading up on the posts.

All for now 

• Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 4

Hello CarverAmpGuy, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

Nice trio of amps you have there. They're all highly regarded here, and with any of the techs magic touch, they can hold their own with amps costing many times more than these.

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

Welcome aboard @CarverAmpGuy!!!  There's a wealth of knowledge and talent here in all things Carver.  Glad you found us.  We all love our Carver gear and love pictures of your gear even more.  So once you've accumulated more than 5 posts you can begin posting pics of your goodies.

Until then, crank it up, kick back and enjoy some tunes.  And hang out with us awhile.

Welcome.jpg

Welcome to the group!  I can totally relate to the story, Carver gear was out of my reach for ages, but I was still fascinated with it and loved the sound.  I was also able to put together my Carver dream system a few years ago, but according to the rules of OCCD, haven't been able to stop, since.  :D  I'm glad to see you were able to indulge your Carver passions - nice collection of amps, by the way - goes well with the name!  

• Community Admin

Welcome @CarverAmpGuy, glad you found us.

A few more posts, and you can post pictures here, we love to see member's gear..., in action!.

Your story is similar to many of us here..., as we get older/wiser, we can finally afford the components of the passion we've had for decades..., "Carver Audio."

Welcome to the wonderful world of Carver!  Great folks and lots of info on these pages.  Put your feet  up, grab your favorite beverage turn the volume up, rock the neighbors.  Stay a while and  have fun!  BTW We love photos!

barry

Welcome there CAG!!!!! Great to have you and hear your audio background. You will like it here. Lots of good knowledgeable guys all willing to help and they are a blast to hang with. Better humor here than many comedy clubs if you ask me.  So, look around and enjoy yourself😀.