Started with Carver in mid/early 80 bought New still keeping them going. 4000T,TX9A these 2 just put for sale ebay do not use any more,. Now using Sunfire Grand Theater II ,Sunfire true sub monster and 2  M1.0 in mono block amps. I use Maggie 2.5 speakers I think they are called. And California audio labs CD player. All my crap is old,one amp in shop. Each of the amps have had binding post up graded to bananas and both have been repaired along with sub in last 20 years. 

• Thank You 4
  • That Rocks 5

Welcome.jpg

Welcome to the group!  No question about needing to warn you about OCCD - it's clearly many decades too late!  :)

Nice setup - no worries about old - I think most of us, here, are in that same boat.  If it sounds great to you, it's perfect.

Hello Dart505, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

As far as old gear, many of us are sporting some gear from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. 

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

Good morning and welcome to the place for all things Bob Carver !!  (and quite a bit of other gear too !!)

We hope you find it a place you want to hang out, share and just relax in.