New Member: NorCal

Hey everybody! Acquired some Carver gear awhile back, now I want more:) Currently have a CT17 and a TFM15cb (which just crapped out). Have a TFM45 on the way (woohoo!) and am looking for a C1 or C19 to pair with it. Super cool to be here. Be seein' you!

Edited by astav
  • Thank You 5
  • That Rocks 1

Welcome to the site! Congratulations on your new to you gear! Be warned that this site contains a virus called OCCD, no known cure, and affects everyone on the site.........grin

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, astav said:

Hey bud, thanks. I am just south of Oakland in Castro Valley. 

Nice, that’s not too far. I’m the only other member in the bay area I believe. Glad to have you aboard. What speakers are you running?

Hello astav, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

Now that you've reached Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Thank You 1

Welcome aboard!

I spent 4 months in CA this past winter for work, much of it in the Bay Area - Walnut Creek, Dublin and Milpitas. I acquired a very nice set of Carver Silver 9t amps from a guy in San Mateo, for a fellow Carversite member down in  the LA area.  Pretty country up there....

• Thank You 1

6 hours ago, astav said:

A couple of Axiom M5HPs at the moment. Dedicated vinyl listening zone down in my basement studio. Pretty small room ,10x20.

Those Axioms are dynamite speakers. A big bookshelf with balls. I bet they, and you, will love the TFM-45 driving them. Looking forward to your impressions.

• Thank You 1