New Guy Intro

I'm new the forum, but excited to be here for the vast knowledge base that the forum offers. 

From my first product, "The Carver Receiver" to my current system with Carver Silver Seven tube amps, I love the brand.

I look forward to joining the community. 

System: Goldmund Studio TT/Goldmund T3 Tone Arm/Koetsu Rosewood Cartridge/Nagra PL-P Preamp/Sequerra Model 1 Tuner/Nakamichi 682ZX/Carver Silver Seven Tube amps/Genesis Model II Speakers

Edited by 1.41Φ²
grammatical error correction
  • Thank You 5
  • That Rocks 1

Hello 1.41Φ², and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

Those are very nice amps! I hope you'll share some pics! Once you get to Novice status, you'll be able to upload some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Thank You 2

Welcome aboard!  Newer member myself, but always searched for information on this site before joining.  Vast knowledge on this site!  The only problem I have had is that I now want to own more Carver gear than I already have!

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 2

Welcome.jpg

Welcome to the site!  We have a great collection of people here, with a few of loonies mixed in for fun.  It;s a great place to share ideas, about gear, music, or whatever.  No sense warning you about OCCD - it':Ds far far too late in your case.  :)  Glad to have you in the group.

@2chGearBuff, welcome to the OCCD club.  You've clearly been infected.  Don't bother fighting it - there's no cure, and nobody wants one, anyeay. 

• Thank You 2

46 minutes ago, 1.41Φ² said:

Good to be here. Thank you. Looking forward to posting some photos once I make it to Novice status. 

That would be now. :D

• Thank You 2