Hello

Hello Carver group,

Just joined, I hope everyone is safe this Labor Day!  I'm new to Carver, and found this group while looking for support with a Sunfire sub.(I'll add in relevant section), but looking forward to discussing and learning from all of you.  Thanks approving my membership!

-Best!

• Thank You 7
  • That Rocks 3

Welcome!

Its hard to beat the Sunfire subs, especially if WAF (Wife Approval Factor) is a consideration. 

are you going to be running it in a home theater setup, or 2 channel?

• Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 1

Hi zeblis and welcome!!!! Glad to have you here. You will like it. Lots of good guys around who are pretty damn handy with Carver gear ......and most things. So, look around and have fun. Everyone likes to have a laugh or two here.

• Thank You 2

Hello zeblis, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

Carver subs are popular here. Quite a few have them and love them!

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1

Welcome @zeblis!  Glad you opened the door to OCCD, a virus worse than COVID that’s last for years. And with the enablers (infected) people, it’s hard to be contained and safe. If you still want to hang with us, look around the site and enjoy it........grin

• Haha 1

Daddyjt,

I picked up the SDS8 sub for parts, and intend on repairing the amp and using it as part of a 2.1 system for my computer.  I grew up experimenting with car audio, and recently just started exploring home audio.  I had sold my Yamaha home theater(Harmon Kardon speakers) which was really only used for movies.  And, I missed the enjoyment of music on good speakers, so after I built my Hackintosh, I had to get some tunes in the office. 

5 hours ago, Daddyjt said:

Welcome!

Its hard to beat the Sunfire subs, especially if WAF (Wife Approval Factor) is a consideration. 

are you going to be running it in a home theater setup, or 2 channel?

• Thank You 1