Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fire in Southern Oregon

Somehow the houses on our street survived. All the houses in the surrounding neighborhoods burned. Water, gas and power are off for weeks. Still hot and high fire danger. We are out of town and feeling hopeless. Hearing about looting doesn’t help. Hard to get additional resources because of multiple large fires in Oregon. Just have to wait and see.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/10/us/satellite-images-oregon-wildfire-trnd/index.html

• Sad 5

So sorry to hear about this. I’ve been through it three times now. I know exactly what you’re going through. My heart goes out to you and your fam. PM me if you wanna chat about it.  Hang tough. 

• Thank You 1
5 hours ago, maytag said:

Our house is still there. Slight break in the weather. Over 600 structures lost and 50+ missing persons. Our house has the black car in front. Thanks for the support.

I'd say that looks terrifying, but words don't begin to do it justice.  Hope things are past your house and safe.

I hope that the fires dye out, and those who are missing turn up safe.  

Know that we're here for you - don't feel alone.