Hello cantrele, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

Thank you for your service!

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Thank You 2

Hi Cantrele!!!!

Welcome to Carversite. Lots of great information, music, knowledge and always good things happening here. Hope that you enjoy it. Look around the posts and if you need any help just ask. Lots of good guys here always willing to help and make you laugh😁. Great to have you.

• Thank You 2

Welcome.jpg

Welcome to the group!  This can be a great place to dust off any supposedly rusty skills and find fun and interesting uses for them. 

You'll definitely find some kidred spirits, here.

Let us know a bit about your musical interests and what kind of geat you might have, or might be looking at fixing or just meddling with.  :D

In the mean time, relax and join in on the fun.  

• Thank You 2

On 9/14/2020 at 9:58 PM, AndrewJohn said:

Welcome @cantrele.  Glad you are here.

What kind of gear do you have?  and..., have on the bench!

Looking forward to your contribution to the community !

I've got an old hitachi 20meg scope which I will upgrade soon, several dm i've aquired over the years, dc power supply, variac, home made curve tracer, transistor checker and cap meter. I was looking to upgrade my scope out of the dark ages and considering owon sds 1102. Any suggestions?

• Thank You 3

I've got an old hitachi 20meg scope which I will upgrade soon, several dm i've aquired over the years, dc power supply, variac, home made curve tracer, transistor checker and cap meter. I was looking to upgrade my scope out of the dark ages and considering owon sds 1102. Any suggestions?

• Thank You 3

On 9/15/2020 at 8:41 AM, Walrus Gumboot said:

Welcome to the site.

You just made the biggest mistake of your life; this place is awesome and you are going to love it! 😛

Yeah, what he said......grin

Thank you for your service!

Edited by Dadvw
  • Haha 3