Carverfest 2020 in retrospect

sea

Well, another one is in the books.  While we missed many regulars those of us that attended had a great time.  The Watershed group did a great job of hosting this year.  The reservation process was smoother than ever before and the cabins appear to be better maintained.  Watershed hosted an event on Saturday night with live entertainment.  I think this will become an annual event.

I will be starting a thread soon as we start to plan for Carvefest 2021. 

Please feel free to post your comments concerning CF2020 on this thread.  I will also set up a gallery for you to drop photos in. 

• Thank You 6

Yes Ed it was a great Carverfest. As mentioned, missed many of the regulars. 

Just a shout out to Ed who helped in so many ways. From negotiating with the owners to make the reservation process go both very smoothly and affordable, coordinating, ordering and distribution of tee shirts, gracious hosting several get togethers, (Randi, Ray and Sherry thank you also) and many other behind the scenes tasks.

All and all, I believe it was one of the best in the 10 years or so I have been attending. Hope to see a larger gathering next year with some of our regulars who could not make it for various reasons and meet some new audio enthusiasts. 

• Thank You 2

I just called the camera shop and the film is finished. Tomorrow morning I will go get them and upload some pics. Hope they all turned out.