Hello everyone.  Thanks for the add.  Bought my first Carver piece 30 years ago.  Still have it.  It is a 6250 receiver with a intermittent issue with speaker output (smack it on the side and it works for a while).  Looking forward to exploring the site and tapping into the brain trust here.  

Thanks

• Thank You 1

Hi mark33442!!!! Welcome to the Carversite. You found the right place. Lots of good things happening around here all the time. I have a MXR 2000 that i have had for 35 years that finally developed problems. The experts here speeded to the rescue, set me up with someone local to have a look at it and it has been perfect ever since. Great group of guys around here that are always willing to help and they are always so much fun. I am sure that one of the on-duty techs will be back to you shortly😀.

• Thank You 1

• Community Admin

Welcome @mark33442.  Glad you found us.  Lots to learn here to get your receiver back into better-than-new condition, and surprise your ears!.

(moderators, is it possible to carve out Mark's post and follow-on threads to it's own Welcome Topic/thread?  Some welcomer's may miss it here tagged on the end of Pat's intro...)

• Thank You 1

37 minutes ago, AndrewJohn said:

Welcome @mark33442.  Glad you found us.  Lots to learn here to get your receiver back into better-than-new condition, and surprise your ears!.

(moderators, is it possible to carve out Mark's post and follow-on threads to it's own Welcome Topic/thread?  Some welcomer's may miss it here tagged on the end of Pat's intro...)

I did not notice that I hijacked someone else's post.  I can just post to the main thread.  No need to move.  

• Thank You 1

On 10/17/2020 at 4:47 PM, RodH said:

Ebay Bernie?

I would guess so, I just picked somebody with good feedback and crossed my fingers then shipped the C1. Worked out well for me

Edited by Pat Adams