Hello from Michigan

Welcome to the world of Carver,  Caleb. Aren’t you glad you joined in the fun @gburke and I have been indulging in? It is a great place to be. HERE AT THE CARVERSITE. Enjoy my friend. 

Edited by Rob
  • Thank You 3
  • That Rocks 1

Just now, Rob said:

Welcome to the world of Carver Caleb. Aren’t you glad you joined in the the fun @gburke and I have been indulging in? It is a great place to be. HERE AT THE CARVERSITE. Enjoy my friend. 

Thank you and yes I am glad I decided to indulge as well and see how my system can grow

• That Rocks 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, gburke said:

The MXR150 and M1.0T took music to a whole new level for me. Paired with some CVs I can't go a day without listening to it. 

I will say rob and you talking me in to some CVs was a good thing I do enjoy the set I have

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 3

1 hour ago, Wilkic65 said:

Hello,

I finally took the leap and upgraded to an amped system thanks to @Rob for building me a set of m-200 amps now I’m here to meet new people and learn more about carver and share experience 

Sounds like you are headed on a one way trip to OCCD land! Once you get there, there is no coming back........but it sure is a fun trip.......grin

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 2

16 hours ago, Wilkic65 said:

Thank you and yes I am glad I decided to indulge as well and see how my system can grow

The only limits are available funds and credit limits.  Mortgage be damned. :D

Welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help (you spend your money).

Now that you've reached Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sk1Bum said:

The only limits are available funds and credit limits.  Mortgage be damned. :D

Welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help (you spend your money).

Now that you've reached Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome I will share some pics soon I am working on refoaming one set of speakers as well as getting two more m-200t so I can really rock out and wake the neighbors 

002A411F-79DC-4B0A-9823-7FCEA97386E5.jpeg

29DB454C-BC74-4D06-8896-0B457F268D76.jpeg

• Thank You 5
  • That Rocks 2

Welcome.jpg.be7a708a296eece1676d1e66218eef31.jpg

A belated welcome, @Wilkic65!  Given the Riff Raff you appear to be hanging out with, there's clearly no point in warning you of the OCCD perils.  @Rob is well on his way to earning the TCS Typhoid Mary award for infecting others with the addiction.  

This is a great bunch of folks, and it's a fantastic way to get into very high quality sound at an amazing cost.  Carver gear is amazing and is of an era when equipment was meant to be maintained, so there's plenty of life, ahead.

• Haha 1

Welcome to The Carver Site!  Be aware the CDC warns that there is no vaccination for OCCD!  Too late your exposed!  Enjoy the ride!

Glad your here, kick off your shoes grab your favorite beverage, crank the volume, sit in the sweet spot and enjoy!  

barry

• That Rocks 2