New here, Paddy from Germany

Hello, my name is Paddy and im from Germany in Mannheim.

on my adventure trough many Speakers and Amps i came across my first Carver device, a C9 holographic generator.

After importing it from the US, converting it to 220V i had something i just read in Forums or heard someone talk about it. Interessting device.

i tried recreating it first with digital DSP's (sigmastudio) based on the patent but after comparing my results to the original it was nowhere near close.

carver stuff has something to it.. i dont know what. i like it.

after restoring a M1.5T for Friend, i got myself a True Sub mk4 which im fixing right now

When i looked for answers with this project, this Forum almost allways came up. great resource! thats why i joined today.

About posting in the Member Systems section.

Unfourtainly, my listening room isnt fancy or anything interessting to look at. i just use the space i have. so i hesitate to post pictures of it in the members systems forum.

Im swapping stuff back and forth, i get new stuff, repair it, use it and sell it to get more stuff.

• Thank You 3
  • That Rocks 3

• Community Admin

Welcome @gamerpaddy, glad you found us.

Your journey of Carver OCCD is off to a good start...,

And, your strategy is common..., get one item, refresh/restore it, then trade up... 😉

Glad you found us.  

No worries on your "system" and "listening environment"..., pictures tell a story, and it's never finished.

Post your setup, everyone here is very positive.  No worries, no shame in your current setup.  We all started somewhere.